What is this?

After using the Job Search blog for some time, I found it an easy tool for distributing information. Given that it worked well for me, I thought I would extend the effort to general department information. I hope you find this tool useful.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Schedule Changes for Spring 2010

A quick update on department offerings for Spring 2010. First, the Winterim course, Econ 398: Inner Economist, is being cancelled today due to low enrollment (off regular term courses have higher enrollment caps because of campus budgetary constraints).

Second, section 4 of Econ 101 has been cancelled and replaced with an additional section of Econ 202 at the same time/same place. Sorry for any inconvenience with this switch but our 202 offerings were close to full while we had plenty of spare capacity in 101.

Hope you have a good holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment